For all material published and hosted on a server located at the IT Center of the Staatliche Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen Bayerns the following conditions apply:
- Use of the material provided by this server is bound by the following agreement: The publishers make no guarantee about the correctness, completeness, quality or suitability for any purpose of the information or software provided or linked to by this server. Information or software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances shall the author(s) or publishers be liable for any special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from use of information or software provided by this server. If misleading, incorrect or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to redress the problem.
- Each project partner or individual retains full rights and responsibilities for the content of the respective pages. The information, pictures and software are made available exclusively for educational and scientific purposes. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved and permission to use these materials must be sought from the copyright holder themselves.
- Where authors have affiliations to a government or private institution, the views and opinions expressed are strictly those of the page authors. Unless otherwise stated, the content has not been reviewed or approved by the respective institution.
- The input of personal or business data (e.g. e-mail addresses) takes place voluntarily. These data may be used exclusively for educational and scientific purposes, no commercial use is permitted.
- Every link or reference pointing to documents outside of this area is for the convenience and information of visitors only. Neither implied nor explicitly consent of the authors to any of the contents to those documents in the internet is hereby given.
- Any claims relating to the materials or the WWW site will be governed by German law.
- This disclaimer is to be considered as part of the internet publication from which you were referred. If individual terms or sections of this statement are not legal or correct, the validity and content of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Contributors to the biological database projects have agreed that:
- Any disclosure of information will comply to the terms and spirit of the Convention on Biological Diversity.
- No information is disclosed which may threaten wild population of plants, fungi and animals protected under CITES.
For German "Impressum" and "Herausgeber" see SNSB IT Center Imprint. All applicable laws and standards will be observed, especially regarding non-discrimination and copyright. In addition the legal-disclaimer applies.